5 февр. 2010 г.

I've learned...

I've learned a few things in my life that I wanna share with you...

I've learned you can't make somebody love you; all you can can do, is be a lovable person, the rest depends on the people around you...

I've learned that no matter how much I care, others can not care at all...

I've learned that it takes years to earn the trust and it can take seconds to loose it...

I've learned it doesn't matter WHAT you have, but WHO you have near you...

I've learned that your charm helps you for about 15 minutes, but you should know know at least something after that...

I've learned you don't have to compare yourself with the things other people can do, but with the things YOU can...

I've learned that no matter how we cut, all the things have 2 faces...

I've learned that it doesn't matter what happens to people, but what do YOU do to help them...

I've learned you have to say goodbye gently to the people you love because it can be the last time you see them...

I've learned you can go on very well after you said you can't go on no more...

I've learned there are people that love you a lot, but just can't show it...

I've learned that the heroes are those people who make the right things when they have to, in spite of the consequences...

I've learned that when I'm sad I have the right to be like this, but I don't have the right to be mean...

I've learned that true friendship holds on in spite of the distance, and that's available for the true love too...

I've learned that a great friend will hurt you once in a while, and you have to forgive him for that...

I've learned that it isn't enough to be forgiven by other people; you have to learn to forgive yourself...

I've learned that no matter how much you suffer, the world won't stop because of your pain...

I've learned that the past and the circumstances may influence your character, but that only YOU are responsible for what you become...

I've learned that two people can watch one single thing and see two different things...

I've learned that no matter what the consequences are, those who are hones with themselves get further...

I've learned that your life can be changed in some hours by people that you don't even know...

I've learned that sometimes you have learn appreciate the person and not his acts...

I've learned that writing, as well as, talking can heal your soul...

I've learned that the people you most care about are taken too soon...

I've learned to love and be loved...

(Octavian Paler)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий