29 янв. 2010 г.

Never Back Down! Everyone has their fight...

OMG, some 4 days without Internet made me go crazy... In the public transport, at home (while watching TV), everywhere I  did the same thinking-therapy I always do... But every time I got home, I had nowhere to write 'bout all this stuff. I thought that in the moment I'll have my Net back, I'd write for hours, but now I'm stuck... I have a million of ideas that go round in my head and make me go really crazy... :D

 There's only something I remember clearly(for now)... I saw a movie about :everyone having their fight in this life. I'm really into the fact that (at least) once in our life we have to change something and take some decisions that make somehow our life different. I made some of the decisions in my life (already) and I'm waiting forward to do the "action"part. Still, I started observing the actions of other people (since I have nothing to observe in my life, yet :D). I found a really curious thing. No, it's definitely not the fact that some people take the word "fight" in the direct meaning. This is the nice part of the story...

Many of us nowadays do not really understand the real deep meaning of the word "fight". I'm gonna be more specific, 'cause I know you're in a kind of dilemma right now. I observed that people thing THE FIGHT can be only once. They go for it, loose and them they claim that there is nothing more to do about it... Poor them. I hate this type of people. Maybe they're weak, but maybe they're stupid... I'm still working on that.

Answer to this in your mind: If you go to the super market to buy a tooth paste and you find out that you usual Blend-a-med is over, would you buy a Colgate instead? I bet you would. It's normal. This is called: finding a way to solve the situation! ( I just said that because many people still think it's a stupidity) You DO SOMETHING in every silly problem-situation of your life, but it comes to do it with the "big fight" you give up after the first lost. I'm shocked with  how people do the things nowadays.

Hey, when you loose a "fight" of your life, don't give up. Remember about the tooth paste and do something. The moment you loose a "fight" it means that this wasn't the real fight of your life. People don't get what they want in their life not because they're not ment to have it, but because they can't really fight for it... 

Struggle, run, get powers from the people around and decisions you take ...Don't stop... Never Back Down... Only like this you'll be able to really take the great "fight" of your life and win it...  You have no other way... It's either forward or backward...  No other options... 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий