21 янв. 2010 г.

Love stuff =)

I got in a thinking-therapy today... I started finding in my head the reasons I'm single (after I got asked by a friend)  ... Ha-ha... After 2 minutes of looking at him, I understood that the funny smile and my silly getting-off question on to another won't help...I was supposed to give a logical answer...

I decided to give one answer to myself first, and then decide whether it's worth to "see" the world...

What's the difference between the real love and the illusion love I like to feel? Quite simple, my dears...

A real love makes you face routine and daily life in some end, while the illusion gives you the permanent "New" that you need so much(and that you make by yourself and in all the ways you want, even in the most unreal ones)... A real love becomes numbers and mere options (that you choose and get tired of) eventually, while an illusion is always there for you in the way YOU like... A real love chooses you and makes you get along with changes ( that you may not like), while an illusion, lets you do all the changes (which never let you down) and makes you choose the things you like (to dream about)... And finally, a real love can disappoint you anytime you don't even expect, while an illusion is only yours, only for you and could never hurt or make you feel bad...

I'm quite sure, a lot of you people, will say I'm wrong and that I'm (even) nuts (:D) , but eventually, we all have an impossible love...And it's not-becoming-a-reality will make us happier than any other simple-human love... 

I'm a dreamer... And my make my own perfect love... 

P.S. And if you wanna know, I'm quite happy now... Are you? :P

1 комментарий:

  1. I have a great temptation to say that - I am (happy, I mean)... But I won't... 'Cause this is yhe real thing about love : you know you have it, you realise that you feel it, but you have to keep it to yourself... Being selfish means protecting your love, I think... That's why there is no reason to tell someone about the feelings you have.. Love is the illusion that keeps us so far, but at the same time so near, from daily life... Love goes further than that... :*

    ОтветитьУдалить